Join the Portland Indie Game Squad in an evening of sharing resources, professional networking opportunities, and needs for our community. This is an inclusive environment for all to seek the educational, professional, and fun moments they're looking for!
Come prepared to show off your projects, ask for help on projects, and see what others are working on! We will be hosting Hunter Mayer as he discusses his trials, successes, and learning experiences with his mobile game Crash Cart, as well as revisiting discussion on all sorts of past and future events:
• Hungry Hungry Homos! A Queer Board Game Jam!
• PIGSquad Mini-LAN & Pitch Party
• August PIGSquad Art/Code Night
• PIGSquad Board Game Night
• Upcoming expos like the OMSI Mini Maker Faire, Design Week Portland, and the Portland Retro Gaming Expo
The doors on 13th will be unlocked at about 6:45pm – enter these doors and go up the stairs to your right to find Suite 210.
***some peoples' maps have been pointing them to the wrong location. Puppet Labs is at the corner of 13th and Lovejoy!
Message an admin here,
e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call me at 503-860-9840 if you have any questions!
Parents are welcome to bring their kids!