Meet up with community friends to hear June's Creative Theme reveal for the "Minigames" Summer Slow Jams!
- Kick off 2018's first Summer Slow Jam with us! More information here.
- Participate in a short team forming exercise if you don't yet have a team for the jam!
- Hear the Creative Theme and start brainstorming game ideas.
- Learn about tools and platforms that can help you make minigames!
- If you're not participating in the jam, you're welcome to come meet developers, brainstorm, learn about the community, and hang out!
Start making a game on June 22nd, then finish it and share it on June 30th!
Summer Slow Jams is a collection of game making events happening once a month every summer, providing structure and networking opportunities for creatives in Portland and remote participants. Join us this summer at PIGSquad events for team forming, theme reveals, brainstorming, workshops, coworking, jamming, showcasing, and more!
This event is open to all who wish to participate, including total beginners, industry veterans, and anything in between. We are dedicated to providing safe spaces for creatives, and this event will operate in an inclusive, discrimination-free environment with no tolerance for abuse or harassment per our Code of Conduct. This event is free and open to the public.