Meet up with community friends to hear August's Creative Theme reveal for the "Parody Games" Summer Slow Jams!
- Kick off 2018's last Summer Slow Jam with us! More information on SSJ here.
- Participate in a short team forming exercise if you don't yet have a team for the jam!
- Hear the Creative Theme and start brainstorming game ideas.
- Learn about processes that can help you make parody-themed games!
- If you're not participating in the jam, you're welcome to come meet developers, brainstorm, learn about the community, and hang out!
Summer Slow Jams is a collection of game making events happening once a month every summer, providing structure and networking opportunities for creatives in Portland and remote participants. Join us this summer at PIGSquad events for team forming, theme reveals, brainstorming, workshops, coworking, jamming, showcasing, and more!
This event is open to all who wish to participate, including total beginners, industry veterans, and anything in between. We are dedicated to providing safe spaces for creatives, and this event will operate in an inclusive, discrimination-free environment with no tolerance for abuse or harassment per our Code of Conduct. This event is free and open to the public.